We are co-laborers together in common mission.
We are co-investors in the Indianapolis community at large.
We will not grow large enough until the social problems in our community sit in our shadow.
Comprehensive Services to Meet Your Needs
COUNSELING & MENTAL HEALTH AID
HELP WITH CLOTHING & BASIC NECESSITIES
FOOD & SHELTER ASSISTANCE
EDUCATION & SCHOLARSHIPS
LIFE SKILLS TRAINING
To teach the world the possibilities that can originate from the power of resiliency. R1 seeks to assist those who have the determination to succeed and overcome their adversities by providing Reentry Services, Counseling & Mental Health Services, Food, Shelter, Clothing, Child Care, Basic Necessities, Education & Scholarships, Life Skills and Case Work.
To help ALL individuals find the GRIT within themselves to preserve and overcome unfavorable circumstances.
We'd Love Your Support
If you would like to support Resilient One in anyway, please text SUPPORT R1 to (317) 759-8822. A RM representative will be standing by to further assist you.
We Are Working Hard To...
- Implement programs that will connect individuals to community resource.
- Develop programs and educational platforms to deliver community resources to individuals, communities and families.
- Implement, develop and teach employees and individuals how to become more resilient.
- Direct and provide tutoring and educational resources.
- Direct and oversee mental health and counseling programs and staff.
- Connect with other programs, leaders and resources in Indianapolis and surrounding area.
Morey Strozier, CEO and Founder | Tracey Lynch, Executive Director | Roderic Andre Strozier II President
Rose Goodman, Secretary | June Robinson, Human Resource Officer
Hours of Operation
Interested in a Career with Resilient Minds?
Looking for the Employee Site?
Don't worry! It's coming soon!